Where: 160 Havemeyer Street (between S. 2nd and S. 3rd), Brooklyn NY
- $85 tasting menu with $30 optional add-on of a handmade English muffin with a small pot of melted brie and truffles
- Touted as vegetable-friendly, it is certainly is not lactose-intolerant friendly; perhaps in order to make up for the lack of meat/fish that typically adds flavor in American cuisine, they opted for anything and all things dairy
- Also ordered the drinkable vinegar ($6) and beet and hibiscus juice ($7)
- The meal while good is something I can take or leave. If I do ever go back, it will be because of the bread… a sourdough with the most perfectly crusty outside and soft inside — perfection!
- The restaurant also emails you the menu the day after, which is nice: