Where: 2170 Broadway, New York NY 10024 (between 76th and 77th)
- Good, but expensive. The casual setting belies its price tag
- Pan-Fried Pork Buns ($12.50) — tiny, tiny, minuscule buns. You can get the big buns in Chinatown and save money — they are just as good if not better
- BBQ’d Duck Breast, Grilled Litchi, Lotus Chip ($17.50). The duck is very savory; the sweetness of the fruit and the crunchiness of the chip all complement one another
- Steamed Seabass with Black Bean & Basil Sauce ($34); the most healthy dish of the bunch and the most subtle tasting
- Korean Rice Cake BBQ’d Pork Belly & Chinese Sausage ($26) — probably the most unhealthy of the dishes, but the most substantial — who says no to an abundance of carbs, salt and fat?
- If you have 4 people, the duck dinner at Decoy (owned by the same people) for $65/person is the better deal